Appendices to British-US Communication Intelligence Agreement. Regulations for the...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 6.5 MB
More ways to view this record
|Description:||Appendices to British-US Communication Intelligence Agreement. Regulations for the Co-ordination of British-US Cryptanalysis, Traffic Analysis and Associated Techniques Regulations for the Co-ordination of the Exchange of Collateral Material Appendix A, Security and Dissemination Regulations Appendix B, Co-ordination of, and Exchange of Information on Cryptanalysis, Traffic Analysis, Decryption, Translation and Associated Techniques Appendix C, Collection and Exchange of Raw Traffic Appendix D, Exchange of Communication Intelligence Appendix E, Exchange of Collateral Material Appendix F, Communications Appendix G, Liaison and Channels for Exchange|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 80 - Government Communications Headquarters and Predecessor: Records relating to the development of the 1946 'UKUSA' Agreement
- HW 80/3 - Appendices to British-US Communication Intelligence Agreement. Regulations for the...