Notes on Japanese anti-gas (AG) equipment; Japanese chemical warfare tactics; and attack...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 17.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Notes on Japanese anti-gas (AG) equipment; Japanese chemical warfare tactics; and attack on Tokyo with gas bombs|
|Date:||1944 May 01 - 1944 Dec 31|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Open on Transfer|
|Record opening date:||03 April 2009|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Records of research establishments
- WO 189 - War Office, Ministry of Supply, Ministry of Defence : Chemical Defence Experimental Establishment, later Chemical and Biological Defence Establishment, Porton: Reports and Technical Papers
- WO 189/4875 - Notes on Japanese anti-gas (AG) equipment; Japanese chemical warfare tactics; and attack...