The cause and prevention of the discomfort and malodour associated with the prolonged...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
The cause and prevention of the discomfort and malodour associated with the prolonged wearing of NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) gloves and cotton liners.
|Date:||1976 Nov 01 - 1976 Nov 30|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||CDE TP 214|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Open on Transfer|
|Record opening date:||03 April 2009|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Records of research establishments
- WO 189 - War Office, Ministry of Supply, Ministry of Defence : Chemical Defence Experimental Establishment, later Chemical and Biological Defence Establishment, Porton: Reports and Technical Papers
- CHEMICAL DEFENCE ESTABLISHMENT (CDE) TECHNICAL PAPERS
- WO 189/5034 - The cause and prevention of the discomfort and malodour associated with the prolonged...