Registration Sub-District: Holborn Civil Parish, Township or Place: Liberty of Saffron...
This is available to download from Findmypast
Partner websites are free to search but there may be a charge to view full transcriptions and download documents. Other services may also be available.
Also available from:
More ways to view this record
Registration Sub-District: Holborn
Civil Parish, Township or Place:
Liberty of Saffron Hill, Hatton Garden, Ely Rents and Ely Place (part)
RD 14 RS 1 ED 16
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||RD 14 RS 1 ED 16|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Restrictions on use:||In December 2006 the Information Commissioner's Office ruled that access should be given to the 1911 census, but that personally sensitive information should remain closed for a full 100 years. Sensitive information was digitally obscured or 'redacted' for the 2009 partial release. The date of the full release of these records is January 2012.|
|Access conditions:||Closed Until 2012|
|Record opening date:||01 January 2012|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RG - Records of the General Register Office, Government Social Survey Department, and Office of Population Censuses and Surveys
- RG 14 - General Register Office: 1911 Census Schedules
- Subseries within RG 14 - London
- Subsubseries within RG 14 - Holborn
- RG 14/1212 - Registration Sub-District: Holborn Civil Parish, Township or Place: Liberty of Saffron Hill, Hatton Garden, Ely Rents and Ely Place (part) RD 14...