Statements taken by Humberside Police from personnel on site at the time of the...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Statements taken by Humberside Police from personnel on site at the time of the explosion and personnel who witnessed the explosion|
|Date:||1974 Jan 01-1974 Dec 31|
|Former reference in its original department||19/OSH/1604/1974|
|Access conditions:||Closed Until 2001|
|Record opening date:||07 August 2001|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- LAB - Records of departments responsible for labour and employment matters and related bodies
- Records of the Explosives Inspectorate, Factory Inspectorate, Health and Safety Executive, and related departments
- LAB 104 - Department of Employment and Health and Safety Executive: Directorate of Occupational Safety and Health: Registered Files (OSH Series)
- Nypro (UK) Ltd., Scunthorpe: explosion at Flixborough on 1 June 1974
- LAB 104/387 - Statements taken by Humberside Police from personnel on site at the time of the...