Lieutenant Frank Everard BOUNDY The King's (Liverpool Regiment).
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Lieutenant Frank Everard BOUNDY
The King's (Liverpool Regiment).
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||100390|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Armed Forces Service Records
- WO 339 - War Office: Officers' Services, First World War, Long Number Papers (numerical)
- Officers Services (including Civilian Dependants and Military Staff Appointments): Long Service Papers
- WO 339/34658 - Lieutenant Frank Everard BOUNDY The King's (Liverpool Regiment).