Lenin centenary symposium: United Kingdom participation and possible argument with...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Lenin centenary symposium: United Kingdom participation and possible argument with UNESCO over their invitation to Dr Hobsbawm to attend as United Kingdom participant
|Date:||1968 Jan 01-1969 Dec 31|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||UME 1/3|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Record opening date:||01 January 2000|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- FCO - Records of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and predecessors
- Records of the International Organisations Departments
- FCO 61 - Foreign Office and Foreign and Commonwealth Office: United Nations (Economic and Social) Department: Registered Files (US and UM Series)
- UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC AND CULTURAL ORGANISATION (UNESCO)
- FCO 61/581 - Lenin centenary symposium: United Kingdom participation and possible argument with...