Short title: Byne v Heather. Document type: bill only. Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Short title: Byne v Heather.
Document type: bill only.
Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne spinster of St George the Martyr, Surrey (sole executrix of Mary Holmes widow deceased late of Chertsey, Surrey).
Defendants: John Heather.
Date of bill (or first document): 1736.
Date of last document: 1737
|Note:||The naming of a party does not imply that he or she will appear in all the documents in this cause (after the bill)|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 11 - Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings 1714 to 1758
- Sewell Division
- C 11/126 - Pleadings. (Described at item level).
- C 11/126/4 - Short title: Byne v Heather. Document type: bill only. Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne...