Short title: Byne v Heather. Document type: bill only. Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne...
Short title: Byne v Heather.
Document type: bill only.
Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne spinster of St George the Martyr, Surrey (sole executrix of Mary Holmes widow deceased late of Chertsey, Surrey).
Defendants: John Heather.
Date of bill (or first document): 1736.
Date of last document: 1737
|Note:||The naming of a party does not imply that he or she will appear in all the documents in this cause (after the bill)|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 11 - Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings 1714 to 1758
- Sewell Division
- C 11/126 - Pleadings. (Described at item level).
- C 11/126/4 - Short title: Byne v Heather. Document type: bill only. Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne...