Colonial Office Honours List: Order of Saint Michael and Saint George: GCMG:
- His Highness Charles Vyner Brooke, Rajah of Sarawak.
Colonial Office Honours List: Order of Saint Michael and Saint George: KCMG:
- William Charles Fleming Robertson, Esq, CMG, Governor and Commander-in-Chief Barbados.
- Honorary KCMG: His Highness Amir Abdullah, GBE, of Trans Jordan.
Colonial Office Honours List: Order of Saint Michael and Saint George: CMG:
- Alan Cuthbert Burns, Esq, Colonial Secretary, Bahama Islands.
- Henry Gratton Bushe, Esq, Assistant Legal Advisor, Colonial Office.
- Major John Morton Freemantle, MBE, DCM, Senior Resident, Nigeria.
- Edward Hugh Dyneley Nicolls, Esq, OBE, AMICE, Director of Public Works, Gold Coast Colony.
- Wilfrid Thomas Southorn, Esq, Colonial Secretary, Hong Kong.
- Robert Neimann Thaine, Esq, Government Agent, Western Province, Ceylon.
- Henry Wagstaffe Thomson, Esq, British resident, Perak, Federated Malay States.
Order of the British Empire (Military Division) CBE:
- Captain Leslie William Alexander, Regular Army Reserve of Officers, 1st King's Dragoon Guards, and local Lieutenant-Colonel Commanding 1st/2nd Cavalry Regiment, Iraq Levies.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Horace Ackroyd Case, CMG, DSO, Regular Army Reserve of Officers, The Dorsetshire Regiment, Lieutenant-Colonel Commanding 6th (Tanganyika Territory) Battalion, the King's African Rifles.
Order of the British Empire (Military Division) OBE:
- Major Iltyd Nicholl Clayton, Royal Artillery, Chief Instructor and Staff Officer, Artillery, Iraq Army.
- Major Vernon Robert Guise, MC, Royal Artillery, lately attached Iraq Levies.
- Lieutenant James Malcolm Leslie Renton, MBE, The Rifle Brigade, (Prince Consort's Own) lately serving with the local rank of Major as Deputy Assistant Adjutant-General, Iraq Levies.
Order of the British Empire (Military Division) MBE:
- Company Sergeant-Major Alan MacGregor, The Gordon Highlanders, lately local Regimental Sergeant-Major, Iraq Levies.
- Vetinary Assistant Surgeon Noor Mohamed, 2nd Cavalry Regiment, Iraq Levies.
- Lieutenant Ernest Vincent Packer, Regular Army Reserve of Officers, The Essex Regiment, lately serving with the local rank of Captain as Adjutant 1st Battalion, Iraq Levies, and now attached Iraq Army.
- Jemadar Sayed Gul Akber Shah, Sub Assistant Surgeon, 2nd Cavalry Regiment, Iraq Levies.
- Regimental Sergeant-Major John George Venning, attached Iraq Levies.
- Company Sergeant-Major Cyril Arthur George Wilde, attached Iraq Levies.
Order of the British Empire (Civil Division) DBE:
- Edith Marion, Lady Antrobus, Honorary Secretary of the Overseas Nursing Association.
Order of the British Empire (Civil Division) KBE:
- Major John Alder Burden, CMG, Governor and Commander-in-Chief of British Honduras.
- Nana Ofori Atta, Esq, CBE, Omanhene of Akim Abuakwa, Provincial Member of the Legislative Council of the Gold Coast Colony.
- Edward Brandis Denham, Esq, CMG, Colonial Secretary, Kenya Colony.
- Hayes Marriott, Esq, CMG, Colonial Secretary, Straits Settlement.
Order of the British Empire (Civil Division) CBE:
- Major Albert Abramson, OBE, District Commissioner, Northern District, Palestine.
- Harold Thomas Creasy, Esq, MICE, AMIME, Director of Public Works, Hong Kong.
- Charles Kenneth Dain, Esq, Treasurer and Controller of the savings Bank, Uganda.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Albert Ernest Gallagher, DSO, Chief Commandant of Police and Inspector of Prisons, Cyprus.
- William Marshall Philip, Esq, MB, CM, lately Medical Officer of Health, Colombo Municipal Council, Ceylon.
- John Powter, Esq, Director of Railways, Jamaica.
- Song Ong Siang, Esq, Unofficial Member of the Legislative Council of the Straits Settlements.
- Arthur Lionel Forster Smith, Esq, MVO, Inspector General of Education, Iraq.
- George Moody Stuart, Esq, for services in connection with the Imperial College of Tropical Agriculture.
- Edward Samuel Bourn Tagart, Esq, Secretary for Native Affairs, Northern Rhodesia.
- Howard Mark Woolley, Esq, lately Postmaster General, Nigeria.
Order of the British Empire (Civil Division) OBE:
- Harold Bruce Gardiner Austin, Esq, Member of the House of Assembly and President of the Education Board, Barbados. Represented Barbados at the West Indies Conference, 1926.
- Arthur William Bluck, Esq, Assistant Judge of the Supreme Court, Member of the House of Assembly, Bermuda.
- Katherine Hyde, Mrs Bourne; In recognition of public and social services in Jamaica.
- Thomas Gordon Buckley, Esq, District Officer, Tanganyika Territory.
- Attilio Critien, Esq, MBE, MD, Chief Government Medical Officer and Superintendent of Public Health, Malta.
- Robert Edward Harold Crosbie, Esq, Assistant District Commissioner, Southern District, Palestine.
- Dimitrios Nicholas Dimitriou, Esq, Member of the Executive Council of Cyprus and President of the Municipal Council of Larnaca.
- Charlotte Elizabeth, Mrs Ferguson-Davie, MD; in recognition of services in the Straits Settlement.
- Thomas Fitzgerald, Esq, Postmaster General, Kenya Colony.
- Richard Wolfe Gordon, Esq, District Officer, Tanganyika Territory.
- Daniel Meinarts Hahn, Esq, MICE, MIME, Assistant Director of Public Works, Trinidad.
- Bertram Evelyn Hanson, Esq, lately Auditor, Nigeria.
- Walter Frederick hedges, Esq, ARIBA, Chief Architect, Public Works Department, Gold Coast.
- John Bruce Howell, Esq, Manager of the Government Savings Bank, Barbados.
- Seymour Wylde Howes, Esq, Unofficial Member of the Executive Council, Montserrat; in recognition of services to the Government of Montserrat.
- William Joseph Johnson, Esq, Deputy Treasurer, Palestine.
- Rudolph Franz Mayer, Esq, Chief Proprietor of 'The East African Standard'; in recognition of services to Kenya Colony.
- Edward Robert Mifsud, Esq, MBE, Private secretary to the Governor of Malta and Clerk to the Executive Council, Nominated Council and Privy Council of the Island.
- John Randall Phillips, Esq. MB, Senior Member of the Legislative Council of Barbados.
- John Prichard, Esq, President of the Court of First Instance, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Edward John Roach, Esq, Deputy District Commissioner, Jerusalem District, Palestine.
- George Freeman Royds, Esq, Director General, Tapu Department, Iraq.
- Joseph Mario Smith, Esq, Chief Vetinary Officer, Palestine.
- Ho Kom-Tong, Esq, for public and charitable services, the Colony of Hong Kong.
- John Frederick Wilkins, Esq, Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Iraq.
- Herbert Pickney Winslow, Esq, Manager of the British Section of the Kowloon-Canton Railway, Hong Kong.
- Haji Hafiz Mehmed Zia-ud-din, the Mufti of Cyprus.