Holmwood, Row and Company v Sir H V Goold. Parties: Thomas Row, Thomas Dyer Holmwood...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Holmwood, Row and Company v Sir H V Goold.
Parties: Thomas Row, Thomas Dyer Holmwood and Ernest Holmwood (trading under the style or firm of Holmwood, Row and Company and others v Sir H V Goold. Case No: R357. Pleadings from: Kings Bench.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- J - Records of the Supreme Court of Judicature and related courts
- Records of the Queen's (King's) Bench Division
- J 55 - Supreme Court of Judicature: High Court of Justice, Common Pleas, Exchequer and Queen's Bench Divisions: Pleadings
- STATEMENTS OF CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, ETC
- J 55/15 - Statements of claims, counterclaims, etc, described at item level
- J 55/15/34 - Holmwood, Row and Company v Sir H V Goold. Parties: Thomas Row, Thomas Dyer Holmwood...