ALSAGER, WESLEY PLACE CHAPEL
This record is held by Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
|Title:||ALSAGER, WESLEY PLACE CHAPEL|
Minutes, accounts, records related to the chapel and school buildings.
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
|Physical description:||15 files|
Access restricted for 50 years
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Circuit and by a Circuit Minister in July 1977 and September 1978. Acc. 2354(pt.), 2518(pt.)
|Administrative / biographical background:||
The chapel was built in Lawton Road by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1869.
|Link to NRA Record:|