Minutes; accounts; deeds; membership; building plans and accounts; secretary's correspondence files; miscellaneous papers including service sheets, programmes and magazines. Baptism and marriage registers.
The Congregational Church was established in 1877; an iron building was first used; in 1888 school buildings were erected and in 1895 the permanent church building was opened. The Sanford Street church was demolished in 1977. The congregation became part of the Swindon Central Church in 1978.