This collection is held in a reserve store and is available by advance appointment only.
Immediate source of acquisition:
The collection was deposited on permanent loan on 20 July 1981 by A.J. Hayes Esq., Secretary, on behalf of the Association. The collection was deposited in two instalments, which have been listed separately as section 1-10 and 11-20.
Acc. No.: CA.1981.48(L)
Administrative / biographical background:
The Association founded in 1882, consisted of all the Sugar Refiners and Brokers in the Port of Liverpool, ceased business in 1981. From that year the London Sugar Association took over the business.