TATTENHALL LANES WESLEYAN CHAPEL
This record is held by Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
|Title:||TATTENHALL LANES WESLEYAN CHAPEL|
ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL RECORDS
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
|Physical description:||7 files|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
Deposited by a Circuit Minister in Tarporley Circuit in September 1980.
|Administrative / biographical background:||
A chapel was built before 1800. A new building was erected in 1863. This was closed in 1937 and subsequently sold.