1. Amy Henrietta Turner of Bournemouth, sp.
2. Charles Almon Turner of Los Angeles, California esq.
3. Rev. Charles Drummond Stooks of Yateley and Alice Louisa his wife.
4. Rev. Francis Henry T. of Alton, George Harwood Maunoir Turner of Bournemouth, esq., Richard Woollcombe of Hyde Park, esq., Reginald Philip Turner of Gloucester, esq.,
5. Frederick Maurnoir Turner of San Diego, California, esq.
6. Frederick Miller of Cottesloe, Western Australia and Constance Mary his wife.
7. Charles Almon Turner of Los Angeles, California, esq., Rev. Francis Henry Turner of Alton and Thomas Frederick Miller of Great Maplestead, Essex.
8. Cecil Charles Ridley Turner of Los Angeles, California, esq.
9. Rev. Francis Henry T.
10. Herbert George Turner residing at Parahyba, Brazil, esq.
11. Reginald Philip Turner
12. Francis Randolph Cyril Coleridge of Mount Weir near Exeter, Devon esq., and John Wright Guise of Newnham on Severn, Gloucestershire, esq.
13. Rev. Edward Chessall Scobell of Upton St., Leonards Gloucestershire and Dora Margaret his wife.
14. Rev. George Gustavus Monck of Everton near Liverpool, Francis Henry Turner and Reginald Philip Turner
15. Adela Frances Turner of Alton, sp.
16. Lilian Florence Annette Turner of Alton sp.
17. Lothian George Bonham Carter of Portsmouth, esq.
Consideration £31,583-19-9 21 February 1898