ST AIDAN'S UNITED REFORMED CHURCH, EALING
This record is held by London Metropolitan Archives: City of London
|Title:||ST AIDAN'S UNITED REFORMED CHURCH, EALING|
|Date:||1975 - 1991|
|Held by:||London Metropolitan Archives: City of London, not available at The National Archives|
|Physical description:||2 volumes|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
The marriage registers were deposited in the Greater London Record Office by the General Register Office on 21 August 1995 after the closure of the church.
|Administrative / biographical background:||
St Aidan's Presbyterian Church, Northfields was built in 1922 to replace Elthorne Park Presbyterian Church, Hanwell which had opened in about 1907. The church was situated at the corner of Leybourne Avenue and St Aidan's Road and had 200 seats. In 1972 St Aidan's became part of the United Reformed Church.
|Link to NRA Record:|