Bundle concerning the Leominster and Ledbury Turnpike Trust Statement of Account,...
This record is held by Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre
Bundle concerning the Leominster and Ledbury Turnpike Trust
Statement of Account, 1829, 1833, 1836, 1837, 1841 & 1844
Statement of Tolls taken at several gates 1829 & 1831
Burley Gate Road statement of debit 1832 & 1833
Burley Gate Account 1827 & 1835
Distances Leominster to Ledbury with reference points, 1826
Distances and differences for travel via Burley Gate i.e. Shrewsbury to Gloucester, 4 routes
Bromyard to Ross, 3 routes
Bromyard to Ledbury
Leominster to Ross, 2 routes
Plan of proposed road from Hope Gate to Ledbury
Plan, improvement at Maund's Common
Estimate to stone new line of road from Burley Gate to the Newtown 1799
Act for making a turnpike road from the Hope turnpike in the Leominster to Hereford turnpike road to Burley Gate in the Hereford to Bromyard turnpike road and thence to the Trumpet in the Ledbury to Hereford road, 1825.
|Held by:||Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre, not available at The National Archives|
Context of this record
- 44 - Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre
- A63 - Hampton Court Estate
- Description available at other catalogue level
- RECORDS OF ESTATE ADMINISTRATION Only items where properties can be definitely identified are listed: Others are to land alone or, in many cases,...
- RENTALS AND SURVEYS
- Correspondence and Papers. Richard Arkwright Papers, mainly relating to the estate at purchase in 1808, with some material for reference from...
- A63/III/41/7 - Bundle concerning the Leominster and Ledbury Turnpike Trust Statement of Account, 1829, 1833, 1836, 1837, 1841 & 1844 Statement of Tolls taken...