The manorial records of the Abergavenny Estate in England, which had formed part of Gaisford's arrangement, passed to the Sussex Archaeological Society in 1932, and are available under the reference ACC 2953.
In the same year the manorial records of the Wales, Monmouthshire and Herefordshire estate were transferred to the National Library of Wales; for details, see ABE 74C2.
The Welsh estate in Monmouthshire and Herefordshire had been administered from an office in Abergavenny until its closure in about 1910 and thereafter from Eridge. In July 1978 these records were transferred to the Gwent Record Office where they were assigned the reference D.1583. A copy of the Gwent list is available in the search room and a concordance of their references and the old estate office references can be found as an appendix to this list.
Two 19th-century plans of the town and harbour of Harwich were transferred to the Essex Record Office in 1964 (ERO ACC 3852).
Records of the Kent estate (Birling and Ryarsh) were transferred to the Centre for Kentish Studies in 1960 (CKS U187).
John Dorrett's map of Scotland, 1750 (ACC 560/25) was transferred to Glasgow City Archives in 1966.
For two further major accessins of Abergavenny material, see ACC 364 and ACC 560.
For files concerning the management of the South Down Estate at Lewes, 1953-1979 see BMW/A 19/14/1-11; for a register of estate employees (which seems to be a draft of ACC 4784), c1827-1936 see ACC 4165.
For transfer to Gwent Record Office: ACC 363/26, 49, 55, 69, 88, 94, 114, 119-120; ABE 16.4, 24O, 27U