Bundle of draft papers relating to an estate in Salford Priors purchased by Raymond and Benjamin Bomford from the trustees of the will of John Haywood in 1894, and subsequently partly disposed of in lots.
- Transfer of mortgage on the estate from the Reverend John James Peglar, vicar of Stow, co. Salop., and the Venerable Thomas Henry Freer, archdeacon of Derby, to Richard Martin Bird, wine-merchant, and William Hutchings, auctioneer, both of Stratford-upon-Avon, 5 November 1894
- Conveyance of the estate from the trustees of the will of John Haywood, and their mortgagees, to Raymond Bomford of Salford Priors, farmer, and Benjamin Bomford of Harvington co. Worcs., farmer, 28 December 1894
- Conveyance from R. & B. Bomford to Thomas Clements Aldridge of Salford Priors, of three messuages in Salford Priors, 29 December 1894
- Further charge from R & B. Bomford to R.M. Bird and William Hutchings on the said estate, and mortgage of further premises in Salford Priors and Cleeve Prior, co. Worcs., 5 January 1895.
- Conveyance from R. & B. Bomford to Alfred Robbins of Salford Priors, farmer, of a piece of land in Salford Priors, --- 1903.
- Reconveyance from R.M. Bird and W. Hutchings to R & B. Bomford, 4 February 1904.
- Assignment of mortgage from R.M. Bird and W. Hutchings to Edward Deer of S/A, auctioneer, and Edward Miles of Hampton Lucy, farmer, 5 February 1904.
- Abstract of title (1904) from 1895
- Assignment of mortgage from E. Deer and E. Miles to Mary Ann Clayton of Bishopton in Old Stratford, spinster, 12 February 1906
- Conveyance from R. & B. Bomford to John Slatter of S/A, gent., of land at Salford Priors, 7 December 1912
- Assignment from executor of Miss M.A. Clayton to George Haynes Fosbroke of Bidford, County Medical Officer, and John Slatter, 5 February 1916
- Reconveyance from C.H. Fosbroke and J. Slatter to R. & B. Bomford of premises at Salford Priors and Cleeve Prior, 19 June 1918
- Conveyance from R. & B. Bomford to Benjamin Norris Bomford of Salford Priors, farmer, of premises at Salford Priors and Cleeve Prior, --- 1918
- Conveyance from Douglas Raymond Bomford and Leslie Raymond Bomford of Salford Priors, farmers, and Benjamin Bomford of Harvington, farmer, to Alfred Robbins of Wood Bevington, farmer, of land in Salford Priors, 12 March 1924.