BUNBURY, TRINITY CHAPEL
This record is held by Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
|Title:||BUNBURY, TRINITY CHAPEL|
Administrative and financial records, records related to the Chapel buildings
For christenings 1839-1881 see EMC 16 4 2 (Tarporley circuit).
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
|Physical description:||24 files|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
Acc 2793 (pt), 3421, (pt), 4594
|Administrative / biographical background:||
A chapel was built by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1806. In 1868 a new building was erected and the old one sold.