Records deposited by Miss J. Nicholson, Clerk to the Governors of Westwood's Grammar School, Rogerstone, Northleach GL54 3HG, 13 March 1977
Administrative / biographical background:
Westwood's Grammar School was founded in 1589 by Hugh Westwood and continued until 1904 when funds ran out. The school was reopened in 1927, later came under the County Council and continued until its closure in 1988. The Westwood Educational Trust was set up in 1989.