1826-1986 ED 270 Committee of Privy Council and successors: Various Lists of Educational Institutions and Departmental Staff
This is a collection of "lists", both manuscript and printed, produced by the various Education departments. They fall into two parts:
- a) staff lists - include details of period of employment, area of responsibility and grade level. The collection includes lists relating to HM Inspectorate.
- b) school lists - list all schools giving details of type of institution, their status (i.e. whether board school or religious establishment etc). In some cases they include information on size.
- ED 900 1855-1976 Board of Education and successors: Specimens of Documents Destroyed Details
- Subseries within ED 270 STAFF LISTS Details
- Subseries within ED 270 LIST OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS Details
- ED 270/63 Ministry of Education (Wales Office): Welsh Joint Education Committee. Orderable at item level 1965 Jan 01 - 1974 Dec 31 Details
- ED 270/64 Ministry of Education (Wales Office): Welsh Joint Education Committee 1971 Jan 01 - 1971 Dec 31 Details
- ED 270/65 Departmental Committee on the Organisation of Secondary Education in Wales. Orderable at item level 1894 Jan 01 - 1947 Dec 31 Details
- ED 270/66 Board of Education (Welsh Department): General Report of Her Majesty's Inspectors: elementary education in various Welsh counties 1912 Jan 01 - 1938 Dec 31 Details
- ED 270/69 Board of Education (Welsh Department): reorganisation of Her Majesty's Inspectorate 1944 Jan 01 - 1976 Dec 31 Details
- ED 270/71 Board of Education (Welsh Department): Her Majesty's Inspectorate: priorities for future 1963 Jan 01 - 1964 Dec 31 Details