Cabinet: Miscellaneous Committees: Minutes and Papers (General Series)
This series consists of the minutes and papers of various Cabinet committees in the post-war period.
The general approach to the arrangement of this series is alphabetical by committee code letters. The committee code letters may be found from series CAB 161 and CAB 177. However, the arrangement also breaks into accession blocks:
- CAB 134/1-733 constitute one block, of the Attlee administrations;
- CAB 134/734-1199 form a second block, through to 31 Dec 1954;
- CAB 134/1191-1327 form a third block up to the end of Anthony Eden's administration in 1956;
- CAB 134/1328-2578 are a fourth block running to the end of the conservative administrations in 1964;
- CAB 134/2579-3346 are a fifth block for the labour administrations 1964-1970; and thereafter the blocks are yearly.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)