A composite volume made up of Bills, Answers, Replications, Rejoinders, Writs and other…
A composite volume made up of Bills, Answers, Replications, Rejoinders, Writs and other papers on Proceedings of the Court of General Surveyors and Court of Augmentations, 37 Henry VIII - 6 Edward VI, including two exceptional items listed here
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- E Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First...
- Records of the Court of Augmentations and the Augmentation Office
- E 315 Court of Augmentations and Predecessors and Successors: Miscellaneous Books
- Proceedings in the Courts of Augmentations and General Surveyors.
- E 315/516 A composite volume made up of Bills, Answers, Replications, Rejoinders, Writs and other...