Recommendation for Award for Jones, Victor Harry Rank: Major Regiment: …
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
|Name||Jones, Victor Harry|
|Regiment:||14/20 King's Hussars, Royal Armoured Corps|
|Theatre of Combat or Operation:||Middle East (Special Operations and Escapes)|
|Award:||Order of the British Empire|
|Date of announcement in London Gazette:||09 September 1942|
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- WO Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General,...
- Records of the Commander-in-Chief, Military Secretary and Army Council
- WO 373 War Office and Ministry of Defence: Military Secretary's Department: Recommendations for...
- MERITORIOUS SERVICE AWARDS
- Various Theatres
- WO 373/78 Middle East (Syria, Iraq, Iran and Palestine): 1 Apr 1941-6 Jan 1944. Middle East...
- WO 373/78/362 Recommendation for Award for Jones, Victor Harry Rank: Major Regiment: ...