You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
WEISSENBERG, Karl: German scientist; refugee from Nazi oppression; interned in 1940; letter from Albert Einstein requesting his release. Only the most newsworthy section of this file was copied due to the size of the file
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- HO Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related...
- Aliens and Immigration, Denization and Naturalisation, Community Relations, Community...
- HO 382 Home Office: Aliens Department: Aliens Personal Files
- HO 382/84 WEISSENBERG, Karl: Austrian scientist; refugee from Nazi oppression; interned in 1940;...
- HO 382/84/1 WEISSENBERG, Karl: German scientist; refugee from Nazi oppression; interned in 1940;...