Place name: Hawthorpe, Lincolnshire Folio: 358r Great Domesday Book Domesday…
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
|Place name:||Hawthorpe, Lincolnshire|
|Folio:||358r Great Domesday Book|
|Domesday place name:||Awartorp|
|People mentioned within entire folio:||Almaer; Arnbiorn, nephew of Wulfgeat, son of Wulfflaed; Boso, man of Alvred of Lincoln; Burgesses of Stamford; Eadric; Healfdene; Hoc; Joscelin, man of Alvred of Lincoln; Klak; Leodwine; Maccus; Ralph, man of Alvred of Lincoln; Ranulph, man of Alvred of Lincoln; Rolf; Siward; Thorkil; William Blund; Wulfgeat, son of Wulfflaed|
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- E Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First...
- Records of the Treasury of the Receipt
- E 31 Exchequer: Treasury of the Receipt: Domesday Book etc
- E 31/2/2 Great Domesday: Huntingdonshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire,...
- E 31/2/2/7762 Place name: Hawthorpe, Lincolnshire Folio: 358r Great Domesday Book Domesday...