Place name: Stoke, Little Stoke, Stone, Kent Folio: 5v Great Domesday Book …
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
|Place name:||Stoke, Little Stoke, Stone, Kent|
|Folio:||5v Great Domesday Book|
|Domesday place name:||Estoches/Stoches|
|People mentioned within entire folio:||Ansketil the priest; Church of Rochester; Earl Godwine; Gundulf, Bishop of Rochester; Lanfranc, Archbishop of Canterbury; Odo, Bishop of Bayeux; Richard of Tonbridge, son of Count Gilbert; Siward, Bishop of Rochester|
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- E Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First...
- Records of the Treasury of the Receipt
- E 31 Exchequer: Treasury of the Receipt: Domesday Book etc
- E 31/2/1 Great Domesday: Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hants, Berks, Wilts, Dors, Som, Devon, Corn, Midd,...
- E 31/2/1/158 Place name: Stoke, Little Stoke, Stone, Kent Folio: 5v Great Domesday Book ...