166 Maintenance Unit, formed Nicosia (Cyprus) November 1943; moved to Lakatamia January…
166 Maintenance Unit, formed Nicosia (Cyprus) November 1943; moved to Lakatamia January 1944; moved to Nicosia April 1944; disbanded August 1945 (MU).
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- AIR Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1057 Described at item level
- AIR 29/1057 166 Maintenance Unit, formed Nicosia (Cyprus) November 1943; moved to Lakatamia January...