136 Maintenance Unit, Burg El Arab, Egypt; moved to Aqir, Palestine; disbanded August…
136 Maintenance Unit, Burg El Arab, Egypt; moved to Aqir, Palestine; disbanded August 1942; re-formed as 136 Mobile Air Depot, Khanka, Egypt, September 1942; became 136 MU (Advanced Aircraft Depot) November 1942; became 136 MU Berka Main, Libya, April 1943; disbanded May 1946.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- AIR Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1051 Described at item level
- AIR 29/1051 136 Maintenance Unit, Burg El Arab, Egypt; moved to Aqir, Palestine; disbanded August...