Short title: Nicholes v Underhill. Plaintiffs: William Nicholes. Defendants: Hercules…
Short title: Nicholes v Underhill.
Plaintiffs: William Nicholes.
Defendants: Hercules Underhill.
Subject: messuage in Edlicott, Warwickshire.
Document type: [pleadings]
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- C Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal...
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 2 Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings, Series I, Elizabeth I to Charles I
- James I
- N plaintiffs: originally 7 bundles
- C 2/JasI/N2/36 Short title: Nicholes v Underhill. Plaintiffs: William Nicholes. Defendants: Hercules...