Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed…
This record can be found at Exhibitions and Treasures
Partner websites are free to search but there may be a charge to view full transcriptions and download documents. Other services may also be available.
The National Archives is not responsible for the content of external websites.
You can view this record at The National Archives.
Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed of 1701]
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have tagged this record with...
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- CO Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices,...
- Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence
- CO 5 Board of Trade and Secretaries of State: America and West Indies, Original Correspondence
- New York.
- Correspondence, Original - Board of Trade.
- CO 5/1046/758 Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed...