Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf…
Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf children. Representations from various official and non-official bodies urging compulsory education of blind and of deaf children. Reports by Her Majesty's Inspectors Messrs. Fitch, Oakeley and Sharpe (on behalf of Royal Commission on the Blind) on arrangements in the metropolis for (1) education of the blind and (2) training of teachers of the blind. Miscellaneous correspondence regarding the Elementary Education (Blind and Deaf) Bill 1893.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- ED Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related...
- Records of the Medical Branch, the Special Education Branch, and predecessors
- ED 50 Board of Education and successors: Medical Branch and successors: Special Services,...
- SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL TREATMENT
- Handicaps - Blindness and Deafness (amalgamated papers) (Code 22)
- ED 50/9 Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf...