The file is initiated after relatives of the real Lord Hampton alert authorities to the…
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- MEPO Records of the Metropolitan Police Office
- Records of the Office of the Commissioner and successors
- MEPO 3 Metropolitan Police: Office of the Commissioner: Correspondence and Papers, Special Series
- IMPERSONATIONS AND MISUSE OF UNIFORMS
- MEPO 3/1955 The file is initiated after relatives of the real Lord Hampton alert authorities to the...