Journal containing a record of repairs carried out at Stratford Works, which give a list…
Journal containing a record of repairs carried out at Stratford Works, which give a list of engines, name, occupation and rates of pay of men employed, lists of engines under repair and mileage run, etc.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- RAIL Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and...
- Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by...
- RAIL 186 Eastern Counties Railway Company
- Locomotive and Rolling Stock Records
- RAIL 186/105 Journal containing a record of repairs carried out at Stratford Works, which give a list...