Place: London, United Kingdom, cancelled Scope and Content: Burial of heart of…
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
|Place:||London, United Kingdom, cancelled|
|Scope and Content:||Burial of heart of Baron de Coubertin and Greek proposal to hold 1944 games at Athens|
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have tagged this record with...
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- FO Records created or inherited by the Foreign Office
- Records of the Library, Research Department and Research and Library Department
- FO 370 Foreign Office: Library and the Research Department: General Correspondence from 1906
- FO 370/551 General correspondence. Details of this piece are shown at item level, with digitised...
- FO 370/551/2857 Place: London, United Kingdom, cancelled Scope and Content: Burial of heart of...