Short title: Clarke v Gibbs. Document type: Bill and three answers. Plaintiffs: Robert…
Short title: Clarke v Gibbs.
Document type: Bill and three answers.
Plaintiffs: Robert Clarke, clerk of Westminister, Middlesex and Mary Clarke his wife (late Mary Gibbs, widow of Walter Gibbs, apothecary deceased late of Bath, Somerset).
Defendants: Amy Gibbs, widow, Harry Gibbs, Samuel Purlewent, gent, Catherine Howe, widow, Richard Harford and Edward Bushell Collibee.
Date of bill (or first document): 1755
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- C Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal...
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 11 Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings 1714 to 1758
- Woodford Division
- C 11/1119 Pleadings. (Described at item level).
- C 11/1119/19 Short title: Clarke v Gibbs. Document type: Bill and three answers. Plaintiffs: Robert...