Short title: Byne v Heather. Document type: bill only. Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne…
Short title: Byne v Heather.
Document type: bill only.
Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne spinster of St George the Martyr, Surrey (sole executrix of Mary Holmes widow deceased late of Chertsey, Surrey).
Defendants: John Heather.
Date of bill (or first document): 1736.
Date of last document: 1737
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- C Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal...
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 11 Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings 1714 to 1758
- Sewell Division
- C 11/126 Pleadings. (Described at item level).
- C 11/126/4 Short title: Byne v Heather. Document type: bill only. Plaintiffs: Elizabeth Byne...